Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System with Fluid Head
- Supports 8.8 lb (4 kg)
- 65mm Ball Diameter
- 2-Stage Leg Design
- Height Adjustment Range – 27.6″ to 59″
- Middle Spreader
- Fixed Counter Balance
- Fixed Pan / Tilt Drag
- +20/-25mm Slide Range
- With Quick Release Plate
- Tilt Angle +90° / -60°
Magnus VT-4000 Overview
The Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System with Fluid Head is a stable, sturdy video tripod made from anodized aluminum that can support loads up to 8.8 lb. Overall, this tripod offers many features usually only found on more expensive models. The two-way fluid head provides smooth operation, and features a half-ball mount with a diameter of 65mm, with left and right pan bar mounts. It comes supplied with one pan bar. In addition, unlike most other heads in its class, all the head controls are positioned on the left side of the head, which leaves your right hand free for the panning handle. The VT-4000 tripod system weighs 7.9 lb.
Its 2-stage leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 27.6″ to 59″. A middle spreader and passive counterbalance provide enhanced stability to the entire system. The VT-4000 also has separate pan and tilt locks, and a bubble level for precision leveling. The fixed counter-balance spring incorporated in the head will help with smoother tilt movements.
Its provided quick release plate features a standard 1/4″-20 mounting screw with a video pin, and has a sliding range of +20/-25mm – to enable travel capabilities – essential in balancing uneven configurations. The head’s tilt angle is adjustable from +90° to -60°.
- Supports loads up to 8.8 lb (4 kg)
- Features a 65mm ball base
- Two-way fluid head for smooth motion
- Fixed counter-balance spring set to 3.3 lb (1.5 kg) provides smoother tilt movements
- 2-stage design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod from 27.6″ to 59″ (70 to 150 cm)
- Middle spreader provides enhanced stability by holding the tripod legs in locked position
- Provides fixed counter balance, pan, and tilt drag
- Allows you to leverage the slide range of +20 / -25mm to enable travel capabilities – essential in balancing uneven configurations
- Provides camera mounting via a slide plate that can be attached via a 0.25″ (6.35mm) screw with video pin
- Offers tilt angle adjustments from +90° to -60°
- Ground spikes for outdoor use and convenient retractable rubber feet for delicate floor surfaces
- Weighs 7.9 lb (3.6 kg)
- Store Name: CameraTrader Nigeria
- Vendor: Cameratrader
- Address: 5 Ladipo kuku, Allen Avenue
- No ratings found yet!
- ₦150,000.00Product Highlights 18 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor DIGIC 5 Image Processor 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen Full HD 1080p Video Recording…