Rhino Camera Gear Ultimate Slider Bundle
- Two-Axis Motorized Slider System
- Rhino EVO PRO Slider
- Steel 42″ Rails with 50 lb Load Capacity
- Lightweight 24″ Carbon Fiber Rails
- Rhino Motion Motor & Controller
- Rhino Arc Motorized Pan Head
- Spring-Loaded Legs with Index Marks
- Carrying Case
The Ultimate Slider Bundle from Rhino is designed for professionals who need a versatile slider package that is adaptable to a variety of cameras setups, shots, and locations. The bundle features the 42″ Rhino EVO PRO Slider, which provides over 3′ of sliding distance and supports heavy camera setups weighing up to 50 lb. Its interchangeable rail design lets you swap the 42″ steel rails with a set of 24″ carbon rails when you need a lightweight package with a smaller footprint. This bundle also includes the Rhino Motion and Rhino Arc motorized motion control systems for adding motion to your time-lapse and real-time videos. An included soft carrying case is designed to fit the fully assembled 42″ slider, including the attached Rhino Motion and Rhino Arc, as well as optional accessories such as a fluid head.
Rhino Motion is the brains behind the operation and is used to add motorized sliding motion. Use the wheel on the Rhino Motion control unit to react to live performances, or program a slide with specific in and out points, travel time, ramping, and looping. The Rhino Arc mounts directly on the slider carriage and, after connecting to the Rhino Motion controller using an included cable, allows you to add motorized pan motion to your linear slides to capture dynamic arcing or sweeping shots. For creating time-lapse videos, a built-in intervalometer is used to trigger your camera’s shutter when connected to the camera using a separately available shutter release cable.
- Slider EVO Pro (42″)
The Rhino Slider EVO Pro is a highly versatile, belt-driven camera slider that can adapt to your shooting needs. The system includes stainless steel rails that support loads up to 50 lb, which can be swapped for optional 42″ rails when a more travel-friendly size is required. Additionally, optional carbon fiber rails are available for when you’re working with lighter loads and want to keep the weight of the slider down. The slider can also be upgraded to a motorized system with the addition of the separately available Rhino Motion, allowing you to capture smooth live motion and time-lapses with a single motor.
The Rhino Slider EVO features a 3/8″-16 screw on the camera carriage for attaching a ball head or flat-base fluid head. It can be center-mounted on a tripod via 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threaded holes in the center of the rails, or supported using two tripods or stands via 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads at the ends of the tripod. You can also setup the slider for ground-level or table-top shooting using the included spring-loaded legs with index marks. The legs fold up for compact storage.
- Key Features
- Ability to switch between carbon fiber and stainless steel rails (24″ and 42″ lengths)
- 42″ stainless steel included
- Supports loads up to 50 lb
- Optional Rhino Motion add-on
- Camera carriage with 3/8″-16 screw
- Integrated carriage brake
- Optional flywheel
- 3/8″-16 and 1/4″-20 mounting threads (center and ends)
- Spring-loaded, folding all-terrain legs with index marks
- EVO Carbon Rails (24″)
The 24″ Rhino EVO Carbon Rails are designed for use with any Rhino Slider EVO model. Thanks to the EVO Slider’s interchangeable rail system, you can easily swap out the longer 42″ rails of EVO Carbon and PRO models for 24″ rails when you need a more mobile setup, or swap out the rails on a 24″ EVO PRO when you want to reduce slider weight and are working with lighter camera loads. The rails weigh just 1 lb and support loads up to 15 lb. The rails are also compatible with Rhino V1 Sliders.
- Key Features
- Carbon fiber rails for Rhino Slider EVO
- 15 lb load capacity
- Integrated center mounting plate
Rhino Motion includes a motor and controller for Rhino EVO sliders. It’s designed to capture live motion and time-lapse shots, and offers two time-lapse modes — Simple Time-lapse and Advanced Time-lapse, the latter allowing you to control the shutter, so you won’t need an external intervalometer. The shutter is released by the Rhino Motion itself.
Within the other option — Simple Time-lapse — you get to assign the travel distance, total time, and ramping (easing in and out). You can also assign a Loop setting that lets you repeat the assigned timeplase in the opposite direction so you can film an interview with your B-camera autonomously moving back and forth. After the start of the time-lapse, the LCD of the controller will then display status figures, such as Percentage Done.
During live motion capture you can turn the camera in real time by turning the wheel on the dial, ensuring a better chance of capturing spontaneous moments. The wheel incorporates an advanced magnetic encoder technology that provides highly responsive control during filming as well as menu navigation.
The motor features an ultra-precise .7µ resolution drive system and 7-hour built-in battery. The extended battery life enables you to use Rhino Motion on multiple shoots on a single charge. The motor also functions at nearly silent operation when at low speeds, so you can capture quality video and audio simultaneously.
- Key Features
- Motor and controller for Rhino EVO sliders
- Capture live motion and time-lapse shots
- Simple Time-lapse and Advanced Time-lapse options, the latter eliminating the need for an intervalometer
- Control wheel can be turned in real time during motion capture to spontaneously adjust the camera
- Ultra-precise .7µ resolution drive system
- 7-hour built-in battery
- Stealth Drive nearly silent operation at low speeds
- Auto-sensing end-bumper technology
- Advanced magnetic encoder technology provides highly responsive wheel controlMotion for EVO Sliders
- Arc Motorized Pan Head for Rhino Motion
Liven up your time-lapse and real-time motion shots with the Rhino Arc Motorized Pan Head. Designed to integrate with an existing Rhino Motion system, the Rhino Arc lets you add panning to your linear movement to create dynamic arcing or sweeping shots. Installing directly on your EVO Slider carriage, the compact device weighs only about 1 lb, yet supports camera setups weighing up to 15 lb. Its internal motor is powered by a built-in rechargeable battery.
The Rhino Arc connects directly to the Rhino Motion controller using an included cable, allowing you to control both linear and pan motion using a single controller. An OLED screen on the Rhino Arc provides quick visual verification that both devices are paired together. For creating time-lapse videos, a built-in intervalometer is used to trigger your camera’s shutter when connected to the camera using a separately available shutter release cable.
- For use with Rhino Motion motorized slider system
- Adds panning motion to your linear slides
- 15 lb Load capacity
- 360° Rotation
- Internal motor
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Connects to Rhino Motion controller using included cable
- Built-in intervalometer
- OLED status screen
- Compact size
- Weighs 17 oz
- Store Name: CameraTrader Nigeria
- Vendor: Cameratrader
- Address: 5 Ladipo kuku, Allen Avenue
- No ratings found yet!
- ₦250,000.00Product Highlights EF-S-Mount Lens/APS-C Format 24-136mm (35mm Equivalent) Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/36 One UD and Three Aspherical Elements Super…
- ₦28,000.00Package:Yes Material:Flannel Model Number:photography background Style:Solid Color Type:Computer Painted
- ₦25,000.0064GB Storage Capacity Optimized for 4K Video Recording Up to 80MB/s Read Speed Up to 80MB/s Write Speed