DJI Ronin-S Essentials Kit
- Ronin-S with Key Accessories
- 8 lb Payload
- Trigger and Mode Control Buttons
- Offset Roll Motor for Screen Visibility
- 12-Hour Operation on Single Charge
- Additional Functions via Android/iOS App
- 360° Pan, 280° Tilt, 360° Roll Rotation
- Time-Lapse and Motion-Lapse
- Advanced 32-Bit ARM Processor
- Support for 2.4/5.8 GHz Receivers
Whereas the standard DJI Ronin-S comes with a focus wheel, control cables, a power adapter, and other accessories, the Essentials Kit includes the gimbal and the key accessories required to go out and begin shooting. There’s a difference of only several accessories, accompanied by a substantially more affordable cost, and you can always add a focus wheel or other accessory at a later point.
The Ronin-S represents a scalable ecosystem for integrating DSLR and mirrorless cameras into professional-grade workflows. The single-handed form factor of the Ronin-S supports up to 8 lb and runs up to 12 hours on a single charge of the included battery grip. Additionally, separate modules are available sold separately for the handle and accessory docks, allowing you to customize the gimbal based on how you wish to operate it.
Between the front trigger, the rear mode button, and the joystick, precise gimbal control lets you obtain the shots you require. The front trigger can lock the gimbal when held, re-center the gimbal when tapped twice, and engage the Selfie mode by turning 180° when tapped three times. Press the mode button to engage three customizable operation profiles, each with tunable speed and response for different shooting scenarios. If fast-moving subjects are your forte, the Sport mode delivers extra-quick response times and fast gimbal movements, up to a maximum speed of 45 mph. With this operation flexibility, the Ronin-S will fit into a documentary, event, and feature film workflows.
The gimbal and all included accessories can be stored inside the included case, which helps protect your equipment during storage and transport.
Automated Creative Features
- panoramas the Ronin-S to capture panoramic photos using precise gimbal movements.
- Time-Lapse and Motion-Lapse
- Using the DJI Ronin app for Android and iOS you can control your camera to take photos at specific intervals which, when combined and sequenced in the post, can yield creative time-lapse movies. You can also pre-set a path for the gimbal to follow during time-lapse photography inside the app as well. Gimbal movement adds dynamic motion to your finished product without using post-production tools that can decrease resolution.
- tracking with the Track function, you can program a repeatable gimbal movement. Having this functionality is great for when you need to block out scenes precisely and require complex camera moves to be executed without active operator input.
- Offset Roll Motor
- By offsetting the roll motor the Ronin-S holds the camera above the roll axis, leaving the camera’s LCD screen unblocked. This design also minimizes the camera shake that occurs when transitioning from upright to underslung modes and vice versa.
- Customize the response of the Ronin-S to fit your shooting style. Two response types can be saved and instantly recalled with a single click of the mode button. Go from smooth camera movement to rapid response with the flick of a switch to be ready for any kind of shooting situation.
- Modular Design
- The Ronin-S was built to be modular. Direct-connected and wireless accessories are supported. For example, separately available DJI control devices, such as the Master Wheels and Master Force, enhance the usability of the Ronin-S in professional scenarios. The S-Bus connection supports third-party controls compatible with that standard protocol.
- The Ronin-S can mount onto an RC buggy for low-angle shots, or even act as a stabilized remote head when mounted to a jib. The DJI Focus Command Unit can be mounted on the accessory dock, enabling creators to pull focus when operating with the standard handle. You can also attach the Ronin-S to a dual-handheld bar without compromising control of the gimbal, focus, or the camera shutter.
- Multiple accessory mounts are allocated on the Ronin-S, providing full support for add-ons such as a microphone, LED light, or a wireless video transmitter. Compatibility with DJI control devices such as Master Force provides intuitive controls. The Master Wheels are also able to provide remote operators with precise gimbal movements.
- Additional Features
- Advanced 32-bit ARM processor
DJI specialized gimbal drive motors with encoders
Support for 2.4/5.8 GHz receivers
Support for D-Bus receiver
Support for extended GPS
360° continuous rotation through a slip ring
Three profile settings, including SmoothTrack and joystick parameters
Support for virtual joystick operation
Support for time-lapse, track, and panorama
Sport mode support
Roll 360° rotation support
Quick record function
- Store Name: CameraTrader Nigeria
- Vendor: Cameratrader
- Address: 5 Ladipo kuku, Allen Avenue
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ₦178,000.00Product Highlights 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor DIGIC 7 Image Processor 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD Full HD 1080p Video Recording…