The DJI Charger for Mavic Air can recharge both the battery for the Mavic Air and the remote controller via the main output. A secondary USB output is available for charging your mobile device or smartphone. This replacement charger does not include an AC cable and requires one for connecting to mains power.
Tags: Air, Batteries, DJI Battery Charging, DJI Charger for Mavic Air, Flight, Hub, Intelligent, Mavic
- Store Name: CameraTrader Nigeria
- Vendor: Cameratrader
- Address: 5 Ladipo kuku, Allen Avenue
- No ratings found yet!
- ₦105,000.00USED Condition: 10+ Shows no signs of wear 20.2MP 1" Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor BIONZ Image Processor Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar…
- ₦142,000.00Product Highlights Lightbridge HD Switchable Between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz Bands Up to 4.3 Mile Operating Distance Integrated Mobile Device…
- ₦255,000.00Product Details Barn doors: For better adjustment of light direction. Clamping screws: To fix the light panel with U-bracket. U-bracket: To fix the light panel and adjust light direction. Power switch: To switch on or off. Power input: For input of AC/DC power. Power adapter: For AC to DC inverting and power stabilizing Dimmer knob: For dimming, users can dim to suit different shooting conditions.