Yongnuo YN560-IV Speedlite
Featuring both a 2.4 GHz wireless radio transmitter and receiver, the Yongnuo YN560-IV Speedlite is a long-range manual flash unit capable of triggering other flashes from up to 328′ away as well as being triggered with the RF-603 and RF-602 wireless transmitters. The Yongnuo YN560-IV Speedlite is powerful with a guide number of 190′ at ISO 100 and 105mm. The unit is also quite versatile with a zoom range of 24-105mm, which is able to be expanded to 18mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Additionally, this output can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps.
Full bounce and swivel lighting are possible due to -7 to 90° tilt and 270° of rotation with the locking flash head. The flash can also be triggered optically with either instant sync or skip pre-flash options for simpler off-camera firing. A built-in PC sync port further enhances the flash’s connectivity and Multi-mode allows for stroboscopic lighting effects. The flash runs on four AA batteries or an optional battery pack via the HV connection and has a recycle time of about three seconds. It comes with a protective case and a stand.
- Features 3 groups and 16 channels for wireless operation receive a wireless signal from YN560-IV, YN560-TX, RF-603 (I/II), and RF-602
- Metal hot shoe for standard on-camera triggering large LCD screen for viewing settings and making adjustments
- Socket for SF-18C or SF-17C external power back audible flash ready indicators offer different sounds based on flash status
- 100-1500 flashes from one set of batteries automatically saves your current settings built-in bounce card color temperature of 5600K
- Eight levels of flash output from 1/1 to 1/128 with 29 individual settings
- Optical triggering range of 66-82′ indoors or 33-49′ outdoors