Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens Uk Used
Walk around all day with the Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens Uk Used, a compact full-frame option that covers wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives for working with a variety of different shooting styles and subjects. A constant f/4 aperture makes operation smooth and consistent throughout the zoom range.
The Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens Uk Used further benefits from the use of one extra-low dispersion element and five aspherical elements to combat aberrations as well as a Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating to keep flare and ghosting to an absolute minimum. The Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens Uk Used is fast to focus as well due to the linear autofocus motor and an internal focus design. Additionally, the dust- and moisture-resistant lens is equipped with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to reduce the effects of camera shake, and it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- Based on the Zeiss Tessar optical concept, this Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens Uk Used uses a design with 12 elements in ten groups that helps ensure a smaller overall lens size along with reduced flaring, distortion, and chromatic aberrations.
- Covering wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives, this compact Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens Uk Used can quickly become a go-to lens for Sony’s full-frame E-mount cameras. It can also be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide a 36-105mm equivalent zoom range.
- A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Five aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with a select camera’s sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enable accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
There are no reviews yet.