Easily transport, store, and protect 1-2 pro DSLRs, 5-7 lenses, 2 flashes, and related gear with the streamlined, black Optica 15 DSLR Roller from Ruggard. Inside the main, zippered compartment is an assortment of padded touch-fastening dividers consisting of two large dividers, seven small dividers, and two gear retaining straps. Under the lid to this compartment is a padded sleeve with a touch-fastening tab for holding a laptop or tablet up to 15 inches. Photographers will appreciate the dual, expanding, side, zip pockets for storing water bottles, accessories, the base of a compact tripod. Above one of these pockets is an adjustable strap for securing the tripod’s midsection, and above the opposite pocket is an attachment point for extra gear.
On the front, exterior of the roller is a zippered pocket with an interior, zip, mesh and slip-in pockets for small accessories. The rear of the roller features a zip pocket with a removable, hide-away shoulder harness with a sternum strap. This pocket may be used to store flat items such as magazines. There also a padded grab handle on top, and a plastic grab handle on the bottom. On either side of the lower grab handle are plastic feet that enable upright standing. Travel over level ground is a pleasure thanks to the telescoping handle and built-in wheels. Included with the roller is a full rain cover.
- Hide-Away Shoulder Harness
- Inside the rear, zippered pocket is a hide-away, padded shoulder harness with a sternum strap. The harness connects to four, metal D-rings on the back of the pack. Users may use this pocket to store flat items such as magazines.
- Easy Carrying
- Padded, top grab handle and a plastic grab handle on the bottom. Plastic feet on either side of bottom handle provide upright standing capability. A two-stage, telescoping trolley handle is complemented by built-in wheels for travel over level ground.
- Padded Laptop Compartment
- Under the lid to the main compartment is a padded sleeve with a touch-fastening tab for storing a laptop or tablet up to 15 inches.
- Storage Pockets
- An exterior, front zippered pocket features a mesh zip pocket and three, slip-in pockets for assorted accessories. Between these pockets is room for additional gear such as a cellphone, wallet, and notepad.
- Tripod Carrying System
- Dual, expanding side pockets are useful for storing water bottles or the base of a compact tripod. Above one of these pockets is an adjustable strap with a quick-release buckle for securing the tripod’s mid-section. The opposite pocket has a strap opening suitable for securing a monopod or as an attachment point.
- Weather Protection
- Weather-resistant nylon construction with an included full rain cover.
- Carry-On Regulations
- This pack is designed to meet carry-on regulations for most airlines. Please check with your carrier prior to departure to be sure the pack meets their specifications.
- Low-Light Visibility
- Light gray interior fabric makes it easier to locate gear in low-light.
- Zipper Pulls
- Metal and fabric zipper pulls facilitate opening and closing the pack while wearing gloves.