Tascam DR-100mkIII 2-Input / 2-Track Portable Audio Recorder + Onboard 4-Mic Array
- Tascam DR-100mkIII 2-Input / 2-Track Portable Audio Recorder
- Sound Design & Live Music Recording
- Onboard 4-Microphone Array
- 3.5mm, XLR-1/4″ & Digital Inputs
- Stereo Safety Track Record Mode
For demanding sound design and live music recording applications, the Tascam DR-100mkIII portable handheld recorder is capable of capturing two tracks of audio at up to 192 kHz with no external microphones required. Its onboard 4-mic array features omnidirectional and shock-mounted unidirectional microphones for optimal reproduction of ambience-heavy or dry sound sources. Equally adept as a handheld device and in stand- or camera-mounted setups, the DR-100mkIII can handle anything from tracking live concerts to recording audio for sound effects libraries and video.
Flexible powering methods—batteries, USB bus power, or an AC adapter—make the DR-100mkIII well suited to on-the-go recording and all-day video shoots. Its dual-battery structure utilizes an internal rechargeable 12-hour battery and two AA batteries (available separately) to deliver prolonged operating time.Need to patch in external mics or an outboard mixer? The DR-100mkIII’s two balanced XLR-1/4″ inputs accommodate mic- or line-level signals (even +4 dBu from professional consoles) and can supply phantom power if needed. Plus, there are two 3.5mm input jacks (one analog and one digital) that allow you to route signal from a lavalier mic or a digital media player. Whether you use the built-in mics or an external source, dual high-performance A/D converters, low-noise preamps, and a variety of selectable modes and settings empower you with options for achieving pristine, detailed, and undistorted recordings.
- Store Name: CameraTrader Nigeria
- Vendor: Cameratrader
- Address: 5 Ladipo kuku, Allen Avenue
- No ratings found yet!
- ₦55,000.00Quickly installs various light modifiers such as softbox. (Optional) Support Wireless power control and flash triggering system (Godox FT-16…