Renowned for its versatility, the Nikon F-mount APO 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM from Sigma is a telephoto zoom lens covering a useful portrait-length to medium telephoto range. Characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, this lens excels in difficult lighting conditions and also affords flexible depth of field control for isolating focus. Featuring an apochromatic designation, this lens’s optical design employs a series of low dispersion elements to virtually eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for high clarity and color accuracy. A multi-layer coating is also used to control ghosting and flare for improved contrast when working in bright and backlit conditions.
Balancing the optics, a Hyper Sonic Motor affords quick and quiet autofocus performance while an Optical Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, a removable, rotating tripod collar is included to better support working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Store Name: CameraTrader Nigeria
- Vendor: Cameratrader
- Address: 5 Ladipo kuku, Allen Avenue
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ₦24,000.00Product Highlights 64GB Storage Capacity UHS-I / V30 / U3 / Class 10 Max Read Speed: 170 MB/s Max Write…
- ₦80,000.00128GB Storage Capacity UHS-I / V30 / U3 / Class 10 Max Read Speed: 300 MB/s Max Write Speed: 90…