Grey Card ColorChecker
- Achieve Proper Exposure & Color Balance
- 18% Middle Gray Target
- ColorChecker Classic 24-Patch Target
- White Balance Target
- Creative Enhancement Target
- Hard, Protective Pocket-Sized Case
- Integrated Stand and Included Lanyard
- Camera Calibration v1.2 Software
- Supports DNG and ICC Profiling
- Adobe Lightroom Plug-In Available
Helping to achieve accurate color and exposure in an especially compact package, the ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 from X-Rite is a portable and versatile solution to ensure rendering accuracy from the time of capture. Combining four separate targets in a pocket-sized enclosure, the Passport Photo 2 is also characterized by the updated, v1.2 Camera Calibration software for making DNG and ICC camera profiles as well as a dedicated Adobe Photoshop Lightroom plug-in for making custom post-production profiles.
- Gray Balance targeted 18% middle gray target has been added to the Passport’s design, and this neutral de facto standard target is perfect for ensuring accurate exposures when using reflective light meters as well as for removing unwanted color casts during post-production.
- White Balance Target
- Designed to be spectrally neutral and reflect light evenly across the visible spectrum, this white target serves as a neutral reference point to accurately compensate for different lighting conditions. Compared to other seemingly plain, white objects, the spectral response of this target ensures greater accuracy and consistency for creating white balance settings while shooting.
- Classic Target
- A compact version of the industry standard ColorChecker Classic target, this 24-patch grid is used to ensure accurate color rendering from capture to post-production. It is used in conjunction with calibration software to create custom profiles and allows you to compare camera response to various lighting conditions. The 24 patches represent common colors of natural objects, including sky blue, skin tones, and green foliage, and each patch has been individually colored to produce a solid tone of pure, flat, and rich color with natural reflectivity.
In addition to Color Calibration v1.2 software, this target is also supported by Hasselblad Phocus, Black Magic DaVinci Resolve, and 3D LUT Creator software.
- Creative Enhancement Target
- Designed for creative color applications, this target includes four rows of color patches for adding repeatable color effects in post-production by selecting the patch with an eyedropper tool. There are two rows of warming and cooling patches in the middle of the target for adding consistent color tone effects to images. The bottom row consists of clipping patches for making black and white point adjustments, and these patches are separated into light and dark groups with 1/3-stop differences between them, with the exception of the last patch which has a 1/10-stop difference and results in a 32:1 or 5-stops total dynamic range. The top row includes eight hue, saturation, and lightness spectrum patches for ensuring color accuracy across all hues to better asses and edit for unwanted color shift.
- Color Calibration software updated to version 1.2, the available Color Calibration software works in conjunction with the Passport Photo 2 to help create custom color profiles and achieve accurate colors during post-production. This revised version offers the ability to create both DNG and ICC camera profiles using the ColorChecker Classic target. The software automatically recognizes the target for straightforward use and, after creating color profiles for different lighting conditions, this process helps to minimize color differences between shoots, better adapt for mixed lighting conditions, and match color balance from scene to scene.
- For even greater flexibility, dual-illuminant DNG profiles can be created, which combine images taken under two different light sources in order to create a single profile that can be applied to an even wider variety of lighting conditions. These profiles can be created using any two of 21 supported illuminants in order to offer greater freedom to shoot between various lighting conditions without having to switch profiles.
Additionally, beyond the dedicated Color Calibration software, an Adobe Photoshop Lightroom plug-in is also available for creating custom camera profiles directly in Lightroom Classic and Lightroom Classic CC.
- Passport Case
- One of the distinguishing features of the Passport Photo 2 is, of course, its pocketable passport-style case. Compared to other oversized targets, which tend to be fragile or susceptible to damage, the compact form factor of the Passport along with the hard-plastic and travel-sized case, makes it easy to carry at all times. The case is also self-standing for propping up the targets in the scene. Additionally, a lanyard is included to keep the targets handy while on a shoot.
- Store Name: CameraTrader Nigeria
- Vendor: Cameratrader
- Address: 5 Ladipo kuku, Allen Avenue
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ₦55,000.00Meike MK-35mm F/1.7 is a fixed manual lens with a wide F/1.7 maximum aperture plus.The frosted metal construction makes it…
- ₦42,000.00Product Highlights Use with the H5 and H6 Recorders Adds Two XLR/TRS Combo Inputs Adds Two Preamps -20 dB Pad…