Canon EOS C100 Mark II Cinema EOS Camera with Dual Pixel CMOS AF (Body Only)
- Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS Sensor + EF Mount
- 1920 x 1080p 59.94/50/29.97/25/23.98
- Built-In Dual Pixel CMOS AF Hardware
- AVCHD + MP4 Recording
The Canon EOS C100 Mark II Cinema EOS Camera with Dual Pixel CMOS AF is Canon’s updated version of the C100 designed for event videographers, documentarians, and independent filmmakers. It incorporates the continuous autofocus function compatible with all Canon autofocus lenses, using Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology. This new feature provides faster and more accurate autofocusing to assist users when operating with small crews.
The Mark II also adds a variety of upgraded features including face detection AF, MP4 recording, additional frame rates when recording in AVCHD and slow & fast motion options when recording in MP4. The Mark II also has an additional microphone on the camera body for recording sound when the top handle is removed. It incorporates a 3.5″ OLED display with increased resolution, and the EVF is now almost twice as large as on the original C100 and tilts as well. The Mark II supports GPS and features built-in wireless functionality. The HDMI output supports the timecode, as does the original C100, but it also supports Canon Log LUT.
The EOS C100 Mark II uses the same Super 35mm Canon CMOS sensor as its big brother, the C300, but uses a Digic DV 4 processor. With an EF lens mount, the camera is compatible with the full range of Canon EF, EF-S, and EF Cinema lenses. This is particularly useful for DSLR shooters who have already invested in Canon lenses. The camera uses the AVCHD codec to record 1080p video up to 24 Mbps. It supports dual SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards which, thanks to the efficient AVCHD codec, allows you to record nearly three hours of HD video on a single 32GB card. For professional applications, you can also record clean, uncompressed 4:2:2 video with embedded timecode via the HDMI output.
The ergonomic design of the EOS C100 Mark II is streamlined to support one-person shoots. Weighing only 2.2 pounds in its basic configuration, the camera’s flexible modular design supports a variety of shooting styles. Additional features such as One-Shot AF and Push Auto Iris allow operators to spend less time checking camera settings and more time capturing cinematic footage.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
The Continuous AF (Autofocus) function for all autofocus lenses, using Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology. A new AF Lock setting also lets you change the image framing while holding the desired focus. This feature is ideal for users who regularly shoot with smaller crews, who shoot moving subjects, or who want smoother, more natural-looking autofocus.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology features a CMOS sensor that consists of an array of pixels that each feature two separate photodiodes. By continuously comparing their outputs during AF mode, phase-difference autofocus helps ensure non-blurred images and smooth focus transitions even when the talent and/or camera are moving. The new feature places a high priority on maintaining sharp focus while providing a natural, smooth autofocus movement with select Canon EF lenses – including newer-generation STM lenses – which offer even smoother and quieter operation.
320 to 102,400 ISO Range
Menu Navigation via Camera Buttons
Viewfinder Magnification Location Shift
Record Button Lock
Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS Sensor
DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor
Low Light Sensitivity
Canon Log Gamma and Wide DR Gamma
Canon Log records an image with subdued contrast and sharpness, which preserves a high dynamic range and presupposes color grading in post-production. Canon Log Gamma emphasizes rich gradients from mid-range to highlights, resulting in 12-stops of dynamic range. At ISO 850 and above, Canon Log Gamma enables 5.3 stops of latitude above optimal exposure (and 6.7 stops below), broadening the available dynamic range in color grading.
Wide DR Gamma yields a wide dynamic range by suppressing brightness while maintaining gradations but is designed to produce finished-looking images without requiring any color grading in post-production.
EF Lens Mount with EF Contacts
Multiple Recording Modes and Frame Rates in AVCHD
Multiple Recording Modes and Frame Rates in MP4
Uncompressed HDMI Out with Timecode & Canon Log LUT Support
Compact and Ergonomic Design
Removable Top Handle with XLR Inputs and Stereo Microphone
High-Resolution EVF and Integrated OLED Display
AVCHD or MP4 File Based Recording to SD Cards
The camera records video to SDHC/SDXC cards using AVCHD, a high-efficiency codec that has quickly become a standard in both the professional and consumer video markets. The maximum bit-rate is 24 Mbps. Video files greater than 2GB are split into multiple files while recording, which are automatically joined together upon import using Canon Data Import. AVCHD video is widely supported across NLE systems and is the standard codec for Blu-Ray.
The camera records using the MP4 codec and can record in fast motion (25% faster) or slow motion (40% slower) in MP4 recording mode.
Full Manual Control and Focusing Aids
One-Shot AF and Push Auto Iris
Built-In ND Filters
- Waveform monitor; standard and RGB modes
- Exposure/Focus aids: Peaking, Zebra, Magnify, Edge Monitor Focus Assist, Black and White Mode
- Drop Frame (DF) or Non-Drop Frame (NDF) Timecode
- Timecode modes: Regen, Record Run, Free Run
- Nice Customized Picture Profiles available in-camera and up to 20 can be saved to an SD card
- Custom picture profiles can be adjusted using the following settings: Gamma, Black, Black Gamma, Low Key Saturation, Knee, Sharpness, Noise Balance, Color Correction, Setup Level
- 15 assignable function buttons
- SMPTE, EBU, or ARIB standard color bars can be selected
- Store Name: CameraTrader Nigeria
- Vendor: Cameratrader
- Address: 5 Ladipo kuku, Allen Avenue
- 5.00 rating from 1 review
- ₦65,000.00Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm…
- ₦195,000.00Highlights 24.1MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor EXPEED 3 Image Processor 3.0" 921k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor Full HD 1080i Video Recording at…
- ₦209,000.00USED Condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear 24.3MP Full Frame Exmor CMOS Sensor BIONZ X Image Processor Direct…
- ₦18,000.00Description 2 or 4 AA/AAA Cell Battery Charger including 4 x Fujitsu HR-3UTC AA 2100 cycle batteries Width 68mm Height…