FUJIFILM X100V Digital Camera body only Uk Used
Versatile, volant, and viable, the black FUJIFILM X100V Digital Camera body only Uk Used is the fifth generation of the X100 series, blending impressive imaging capabilities, a distinct design with an apt prime wide-angle lens, and a flexible feature-set to suit an array of shooting needs. Utilizing a proven and well-regarded APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, the FUJIFILM X100V Digital Camera body only Uk Used is capable of the high-resolution recording along with support for DCI/UHD 4K video, sensitivity from ISO 160-12800, and continuous shooting up to 11 fps with the mechanical shutter. The BSI design of the sensor affords reduced noise and greater overall clarity and is paired with the X-Processor 4 to achieve fast performance and improved responsiveness. The sensor’s design also enables a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick and accurate AF performance.
Beyond imaging, the FUJIFILM X100V Digital Camera body only Uk Used retains the tried-and-true rangefinder-inspired body design that has made this series of cameras so special. The popular Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder is used once again but has been updated with a higher resolution 3.69m-dot OLED EVF for clearer viewing. This can still be flicked away to reveal a clear 0.52x-magnification optical finder to suit the purists’ way of photographing. Complementing the finder is a 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen, which features a two-way tilting design to support working from both high and low angles. Additionally, keeping you connected, the X100V also features built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to enable wireless transferring of images to a mobile device as well as remote camera control from a smartphone or tablet.
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
Revolving around a highly versatile sensor, the FUJIFILM X100V Digital Camera body only Uk Used features an APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, which has a back-illuminated design to afford smooth tonal rendering, improved low-light performance, and a wide native sensitivity range of ISO 160-12800. As an X-Trans sensor, it utilizes a randomized pixel array, too, which provides a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
The sensor’s design also includes an expanded phase-detection autofocus system, which has 425 selectable points that cover nearly the entire sensor area. This AF system delivers faster, more accurate focusing performance in a variety of lighting conditions down to -5 EV. Complementing the imaging and focusing capabilities, an updated X-Processor 4 is also featured, which has a quad-core CPU and delivers faster, more responsive performance throughout the camera system.
UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder
Both optical and electronic viewfinder types are incorporated into the unique Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, which lets you select from the simplicity and familiarity of an OVF as well as the versatility of an EVF. Changing between viewing types is quickly performed via the dedicated finder switching lever on the front of the camera body.
The 0.52x-magnification optical viewfinder provides a clear, lifelike view of the scene for easier composition and subject tracking. Its enhanced design incorporates an Electronic Rangefinder function, which mimics the functionality of a mechanical rangefinder, and simultaneously overlays information from the electronic viewfinder on top of the optical viewfinder for comparative manual focus control.
In regard to the electronic viewfinder, this OLED sports a high 3.69m-dot resolution along with a fast refresh rate to reduce lag for smoother panning and tracking movements. The EVF lets you preview exposure settings prior to shooting and has a customizable display, for configuring the amount and type of information shown in the viewfinder.
- The tilting 3.0″ 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the tilting design greatly benefits from working from high and low shooting angles.
- Durable design can be made weather-resistant when paired with the optional AR-X100 Adapter Ring and optional weather-sealing protection ring.
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers direct shutter speed adjustment. An ISO dial is also incorporated into the shutter speed dial, for confirming the sensitivity setting without having to turn the camera on and the exposure compensation dial lets you choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps. This dial also has a C position to afford an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the command dials.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection.
- A rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allow for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or using the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slots support up to the UHS-I standard.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 350 frames per charge when working with the EVF or 420 frames per charge when working with the OVF.
Film Simulation Modes
- Taking advantage of FUJIFILM’s vast history in traditional film-based photography, the FUJIFILM X100V Digital Camera body only Uk Used
- integrates several Film Simulation modes, which mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM’s classic film types:
- Provia—The standard contrast and normal saturation color transparency film
- Velvia—High contrast, high color saturation, and vivid color transparency film
- Astia—Subdued contrast and color saturation with a look that is ideal for portraits
- Classic Chrome—Delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction, similar to a dated slide film
- Classic Neg—Muted contrast but vibrant colors with a vintage filmic feel
- PRO Neg—Available with both Hi and Std. contrast options, this mimics the punchy-but-natural feeling of their professional-grade color negative film
- Eterna—For a cinematic look, this provides a flat color, low saturation look well-suited to post-production color grading
- Acros—Based on the popular B&W film, this monochrome mode has a distinct tonality and graininess and can be used along with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter effects
- B&W—Straightforward and classic black and white effect with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter options
- Sepia—Everyone’s favorite old-timey look mimicking the popular alternative process
- In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing. Color Chrome and Color Chrome Blue effects are also available to deepen the color, tonal response, and gradation with higher saturation colors.
Firmware Ver. 2.00 Features
- Connect the camera to a computer via USB for use as a webcam with the FUJIFILM X Webcam utility
- Allows the use of Film Simulations in webcam operation
- Adds the ability to use the built-in ND filter during video recording
- Adds capability to remember the position of the bright frame in the optical viewfinder to avoid shifting
- Save both RAW+JPEG images when using the digital teleconverter at 50mm or 70mm crop