- Designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- Lightweight Design, up to 4.4 lb Payload
- Wireless Camera Control via Bluetooth
- 1.4″ Full Color Touchscreen
- Horizontal & Vertical Modes
- 3rd Gen RS Stabilization Algorithm
- 2450mAh Battery, 10-Hour Runtime
- Panorama, Timelapse & Tracking Functions
- NATO Rail for Handles & Accessories
- Includes Extended Grip/Tripod
DJI RS 3 Mini 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
DJI RS 3 Mini 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer is a professional single-handed 3-axis gimbal specifically designed for mirrorless cameras. It is compatible with a wide range of mainstream cameras and lenses and supports a tested payload of up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs). DJI RS 3 Mini 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer boasts enhanced gimbal performance thanks to the 3rd-Gen RS Stabilization Algorithm. DJI RS 3 Mini weighs 850 g, which makes it lightweight for users to carry on the go. The gimbal can be switched between horizontal and vertical shooting without additional accessories. Users can control the gimbal movement, shutter, recording, and camera focus using the onboard buttons.
Connect, Control, Stabilize.
DJI RS 3 Mini 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer can be paired with mainstream mirrorless cameras via Bluetooth for wireless camera control. With the NATO port, accessories such as the DJI RS Briefcase Handle can be used. The grip has a built-in battery with a capacity of 2450 mAh, providing a maximum runtime of up to 10 hours.
After connecting to the Ronin app, easily control gimbal movement and parameter settings with intelligent functions such as Panorama, Timelapse, and Track.
- 1.75 lbs (795g) Lightweight Design
- Supports A7 + 24-70mm F2.8 GM
- Bluetooth Shutter Control
- 3rd-Gen RS Stabilization Algorithm
- Native Vertical Shooting
There are no reviews yet.