Canon EOS Rebel 750D/T6i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
Packing a high-resolution 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 6 Image Processor into a compact body is the Canon EOS Rebel 750D/T6i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens, which includes a versatile standard zoom lens useful for stills and video. This system enables shooting in a wide variety of conditions, from bright sunlight to dim indoor scenarios due to ISO performance of up to 12,800, which can be expanded to 25,600. The APS-C camera also has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC that allows for wireless transfer of images and video to social networks and cloud storage via the Camera Connect mobile app. Also, NFC enables fast connection to mobile devices as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
Full HD video in MP4 format is possible with the Canon EOS Rebel 750D/T6i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens in addition to stills and it has Hybrid CMOS AF III for fast, accurate autofocus during movie shooting and during Live View. A vari-angle 3.0″ 1.04M-dot ClearView II touchscreen LCD monitor on the rear of the camera allows for versatile positioning of the camera and clear viewing, even outdoors. Additionally, the EOS scene analysis system can detect near-infrared light and flickering light sources to provide the best information for metering the scene.
High-speed continuous shooting at up to 5 fps ensures you will not miss a shot during fast action and this is benefited by the use of a 19-point all cross-type autofocus system. Creative filters are also available for preset looks for your photos and videos.
The EOS Rebel T6i is compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses. It is paired here with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, which offers wide-angle to standard focal length shooting specifically designed for APS-C cameras. It is equivalent to a 28.8-88mm focal length in the 35mm format, and its minimum focus distance is 9.8″.
This lens features Canon’s Optical Image Stabilization system, providing 4 stops of compensation for blur caused by slow shutter speeds when shooting hand-held in low light or at longer focal lengths. An internal focusing system provides fast autofocus, and with a Stepping Motor (STM) and six group zoom system, it supports the Canon EOS Rebel 750D/T6i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens’s Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous autofocus during video recording. Manual focus override is possible. A high-precision aspherical element reduces chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for sharp imaging, and Canon lens coatings provide accurate color balance and minimal ghosting and flare.
Product Advisory: In some units of the Canon EOS Rebel 750D/T6i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens white spots may exist on the optical layer which may result in the appearance of dark circular patterns on the captured image under certain shooting conditions. Potentially affected units include cameras with serials numbers of “XXnnnnnnnnnn” in which XX is 01 or 02. These cameras will be inspected and repaired free of charge by Canon USA.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor & DIGIC 6 Image processor the core of the Canon EOS Rebel 750D/T6i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens is the 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 6 Image Processor, both of which work together to produce high-resolution images in a variety of shooting conditions. This is possible through a native sensitivity of ISO 100-12,800, which is expandable to 25,600 for situations that demand it.
- 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- A 3.0″ Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD monitor with 1,040k-dot resolution provides clear composition and playback viewing even in bright light. Its tilt and swivel capability make shooting at odd angles easy, and a smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. Seven-level brightness control is available. Intuitive touchscreen control makes menu control simple and even offers Touch Autofocus.
- Full HD 1080p Video Capture
- Full HD Movie mode supports Movie Servo for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects during recording. Manual exposure control and a built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment provide high-quality control over your shooting, and multiple frame rates and resolutions provide quality-level and stylistic shooting options. Stills can be recorded during video shooting simply by pressing the camera’s shutter button.
- 19-Point All Cross-Type AF system for fast, accurate focusing in a variety of situations, the T6i features a 19-point all cross-type AF system. This allows for speedy focusing performance when using the viewfinder as well as in area selection modes.
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- The Hybrid CMOS AF III System is utilized when shooting photos and video in Live View. Combining two different kinds of AF- phase and contrast detection- continuous focus tracking becomes faster and more accurate than ever before in Live View.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Wirelessly transfers images and videos with the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity of the Canon EOS Rebel 750D/T6i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens. When used with the Camera Connect mobile app users will be able to quickly and effectively upload files directly to social networking sites. Also, with NFC the camera can be paired to compatible mobile devices quickly, as well as to the CS100 Connect Station.
- Other Features
- Continuous shooting rate of up to 5 fps.
- Creative filters during stills, video, and Live View shooting.
- Microphone jack for audio recording.