Canon EOS 60D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens
Canon EOS 60D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens, Digital Inspiration. That’s how the good folks at Canon define their EOS 60D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens. With a camera body that features an 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor, a 3″ Clear View LCD, HD video capture, and an 18-135mm lens, among other mouth-watering features, perhaps you will agree. Let’s take a tantalizing tour of this highly-anticipated DSLR camera kit.
- 18MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor
- The Canon EOS 60D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens features a Canon-designed 18MP APS-C size CMOS sensor that captures such a high level of resolution; it’s easy to crop images for enlargement without concern of losing detail.
- A major factor in reducing noise, the CMOS sensor assures that images shot at the highest sensitivity will be remarkably smooth The improved DIGIC 4 Image Processor ensures that images are captured, processed, and saved with remarkable speed. The EOS 60D DSLR’s new 3:2 multiple aspect ratios, in-camera RAW image processing, creative filters, image resizing, and provided S2 and S3 image-recording quality are all possible thanks to the DIGIC 4 Image Processor.
- With dazzling results, the new DIGIC 4 Image Processor also works to capture and process data of images shot at 18MP at 5.3 fps, as well as 14-bit signal processing for excellent image gradation, enhanced Face Detection Live mode, Full HD video recording, Auto Lighting Optimizer, and Lens Peripheral Optimization
- With a broad range of ISO settings, expandable up to 6400 in the auto setting and 12800 with the custom function, the EOS 60D enables shooting from sunrise to sunset and helps ensure capture of the finest detail. With enhanced high-sensitivity optimization, subjects can be captured clearly and easily at high shutter speeds without flash, with minimized blur and noise. In bright scenes, especially long exposures in daylight, optimal exposure can be achieved with a fully open wide-diameter lens, no dark filter needed
- 5.3 fps Continuous shooting with a 0.1 second start-up time, speedy autofocus, and minimal shutter lag, the EOS 60D is made to capture even rapidly-occurring scenes with stunning precision. Able to shoot up to 5.3 frames per second (fps), capturing a maximum burst of approximately 58 Large/JPEGs and 16 RAW, the EOS 60D DSLR lets you catch even the briefest of moments, whether it’s a fast-paced soccer game or the flicker of a candle flame
- 96% Viewfinder Coverage
- The EOS 60D features a redesigned viewfinder that not only offers 96% coverage, 0.95x magnification, a 27° angle of view and user-controlled dioptric adjustment, it also features a transparent LCD display that enables a number of viewfinder displays. A six-level battery check indicator has been added on the left, and the exposure level indicator scale has been expanded to up to three stops, with arrows indicating greater exposure levels The Canon EOS 60D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens also features a horizontal Electronic Level, that, when activated, is superimposed on the LCD monitor to aid in achieving evenly leveled shots by indicating the horizontal tilt up to approximately 9° in 1° increments
- Enhanced iFCL 63-Zone Dual-Layer Metering System and 9-Point AF System
- The EOS 60D features a 63-zone dual-layer sensor designed to complement the 9-point AF system. By taking into account the color and luminosity surrounding chosen AF points, this system delivers an advanced level of accuracy for stunning results even in difficult lighting situations. Since the metering sensor has a color measurement function, exposure errors and focus errors caused by different light sources are minimized; the Canon EOS 60D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens gives stable exposure from shot to shot in situations where light changes, such as in a theater or concert hall. This makes the EOS 60D ideal for scenes with extreme differences in brightness such as brightly lit scenes or backlit scenes; the camera balances exposure of the main subject at the background, and exposures are not overly influenced by bright areas in the shot. Since the EOS 60D provides high-speed X-sync (“X-sync” means the fastest shutter speed that can synchronize with a flash burst at the moment the shutter is fully released) up to 1/250 sec., the range of photographic expression is dramatically increased, allowing the EOS 60D to be used with confidence in bright scenes or dimly-Camera Technologies for a Streamline Workflow
- The Canon EOS 60D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens marks a highpoint in convenience for the photographer by being able to shoot an image as a RAW file and then process it entirely in-camera to produce a separate JPEG file without the need of an outside computer.
- The EOS 60D gives you 10 process variables – brightness adjustment, white balance, Picture Style, Auto Lighting Optimizer, noise reduction, JPEG image-recording quality, color space, lens peripheral illumination correction, distortion correction, and chromatic aberrations correction – to create the image you envision, set to the 3:2 aspect ratio used in 35mm film additionally, once you capture an image with the EOS 60D, you can digitally manipulate it in-camera with a number of creative filters for artistic and dramatic effect.
- Options include Soft Focus Effect to convey dreamy tableaus; Grainy Black-and-White Effect for a gritty, hard-bitten look; Toy Camera Effect – the deliberate vignetting and color shift technique popular in art photography – and Miniature Effect, which blurs the top and bottom edges of the image to emphasize perspective and conveys a miniaturized look of the scene